The kind of soup that makes you want to dive into it.
Creamy and delicious, this soup turned ME, an anti-soup eater, into a lover of all things soupy. Don't knock it till you try it ;)
- The Domestic Goddess in Training commented on Creamy Cauliflower Soup 08 Jan 18:35
- rouge s. added Creamy Cauliflower Soup to Food 27 Nov 03:19
- rouge s. favorited Creamy Cauliflower Soup 27 Nov 01:31
- The Domestic Goddess in Training added Creamy Cauliflower Soup to Food 20 Oct 00:55
- Alyshia S. favorited Creamy Cauliflower Soup 28 May 15:46
- GryffindorGrl added Creamy Cauliflower Soup to recipes to make 27 Jan 05:45
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Creamy Cauliflower Soup 26 Jan 22:44
- mamibunny favorited Creamy Cauliflower Soup 23 Jan 01:35
- Linda Y. added Creamy Cauliflower Soup to Food 18 Jan 04:57
- Joybells commented on Creamy Cauliflower Soup 17 Jan 18:32
You Will Need
Put the olive oil and butter in a large soup pot and warm over low heat. When the butter is melted, add the onions, garlic, celery, bay leaf, and pepper. Stir until all the ingredients glisten with oil and butter, then cover the pot and cook slowly, stirring often, for 20 minutes.
In a medium bowl, add the seasoning to the water and mix well. Toss the cauliflower into the pot and pour in the seasoned water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat so that the soup simmers gently, and cook, uncovered, for another 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is very soft.
Puree the soup in batches in a blender. Serve plain or garnished with a topping of your choice.