yields 4 colors
My version yields 4 colors and I love using my mini cookie cutters to make cute, uniform shapes! I made butterflies, ducks, pigs, and bunnies for Easter.
- Aimee H. added Cream Cheese Mints to Cooking 21 Oct 19:04
- Kimya J. favorited Cream Cheese Mints 15 Jun 22:04
- Melissa Beth added Cream Cheese Mints to Foodening 15 Nov 03:57
- Melissa Beth favorited Cream Cheese Mints 15 Nov 03:57
- Sunnie favorited Cream Cheese Mints 27 Feb 03:11
- AnthemFlashback favorited Cream Cheese Mints 02 Feb 05:18
- distel d. favorited Cream Cheese Mints 18 Dec 18:14
- Bat Ma'am favorited Cream Cheese Mints 17 Jul 15:19
Mix cream cheese, sugar, and mint flavor until all ingredients are incorporated.
Separate dough into 4 equal balls - leave one white, add a single drop of food coloring to each of the remaining balls: 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow. Mix until color is even.
Add more confectioner's sugar to the dough if sticky. Cover any dough that you are not working with, as it dries quickly.
1. Roll into small balls, flatten with fork. Roll in sugar.
2. Roll dough out in thin sheet and cut out with mini cookie cutters. Coat with sugar.
Allow candies to dry on waxed paper before storing in an airtight container in the fridge.