A beautiful rainbow dripping with color...
Art by sisters Heidi & Erika. You can make one too! All you need is a canvas, crayons, glue, and a blow dryer or heat gun. Lots of fun and fairly simple!
- RareJewel favorited Crayon Melt 21 Jun 23:50
- Dimitra D. added Crayon Melt to DIY the room 23 Apr 09:00
- angie l. favorited Crayon Melt 18 Mar 13:05
- Evelyn C. favorited Crayon Melt 23 Dec 23:31
- karmy_2683 favorited Crayon Melt 11 Aug 08:17
- Kim T. favorited Crayon Melt 10 Aug 22:25
- Dottidal entered her project Crayon Melt to Pogo Connect 08 Jun 17:52
- MultiMamiO'1 favorited Crayon Melt 22 Apr 03:33
- Megan R. added Crayon Melt to New Projects 10 Apr 06:13
- ravengirl2626 favorited Crayon Melt 24 Nov 00:23
Please excuse our doggies - they kept running back and forth in front of the camera! ;)
Start by gluing your choice of crayons across the top of your canvas. We used crayola brand for the crayons and E6000 for the glue, but hot glue would work too.
Once the glue is dry, use your heat gun to melt the crayons and let it run downwards. A few tips to keep in mind: The closer you hold the gun to the crayons, the more "splatter" you will get. The farther away, you'll get a slower but straighter line.