A little crayon melting turned into a cute piece of art!
I was inspired to do this project after debating if I wanted to do the messy and possibly dangerous rainbow of melted crayons.
- Ida G. favorited Crayon Design 20 May 17:20
- Hillary L. added Crayon Design to Favorites 07 Aug 20:36
- paige m. added Crayon Design to cute 10 Feb 20:40
- paige m. favorited Crayon Design 10 Feb 20:40
- Constance H. favorited Crayon Design 02 Feb 13:04
- Lynsey R. added Crayon Design to Enrichment 07 Sep 22:20
- Sue S. favorited Crayon Design 03 Aug 11:59
- Maemi.Gojo added Crayon Design to Decorative 19 Jul 21:09
It was very simple. Start by tracing the desired design. Unwrap your crayons of desirable colors. Let them sit over the candle for a few seconds. Before the wax drips, either let it drip on the canvas or dab it where you want. It's a little time consuming to fill in all the spots but has a very cute outcome.
F.Y.I. I do suggest using an unwanted candle or just a tea candle because you will drip crayon in it once or twice.