Cranberry-Orange Whisky Sour
This is a cranberry-orange whisky sour and it’s a great specialty cocktail for any holiday party. A whisky sour is considered a classic bourbon drink that is subtly sweet and sour at the same time. This old-timer has been around since the late 1800's and this is my version with a slightly more modern twist. Cheers!
- Victoria L. favorited Cranberry-Orange Whisky Sour 01 Jan 10:39
- Teresa Brashear favorited Cranberry-Orange Whisky Sour 20 Dec 14:06
- Pam favorited Cranberry-Orange Whisky Sour 13 Dec 18:08
- Crafterella featured Cranberry-Orange Whisky Sour 12 Dec 23:00
- Iliana S. favorited Cranberry-Orange Whisky Sour 11 Dec 10:22
- Simmer + Sauce published their project Cranberry-Orange Whisky Sour 11 Dec 09:00
Place a good amount of sugar on a small plate. Use a small piece of lemon to set the rim. Dip the glass rim in the sugar to coat.
Fill a lowball glass with a good amount of crushed ice. Set aside.
Using a cocktail shaker, add the whisky, cranberry juice, orange juice, lemon juice and simple syrup. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.