Craft box I fixed up
I had been looking for a craft box for all my little crafty things. So my boyfriend found this in the back of his old storage building and it was full of nuts and bolts n things. So I cleaned it up and decorated it.
And now it's my pretty crafty-loo box.
I love it.
- sumi s. favorited Craft Box 21 Feb 10:20
- Kerri M. favorited Craft Box 18 Jun 04:30
- Rattiemama added Craft Box to Home Storage 05 Oct 15:24
- Rattiemama favorited Craft Box 05 Oct 15:24
- Rattiemama commented on Craft Box 05 Oct 15:23
- MandyCip_93 favorited Craft Box 23 Nov 23:16
- Miriam S. favorited Craft Box 29 Jun 20:28
- caroline s. added Craft Box to organizers 15 Apr 06:50
So, I'm not really going to give a step by step. But I'll try to break it down.
Find 3 diff color decorative sheets of paper at your local craft/scrapbooking store. I used 12x12 paper.
You use one to cover the back, another to use on the outside, and the third to glue into each individual drawer.
Basically you just cut it to whatever size and shape you want and glue them in.
Now I used rubber cement to glue all the paper down. It brushes smoothly and sticks so it worked for me, but use whatever you think is best.
You can hold the paper up to the drawers or the box and draw lines to cut them to size.
I used a provocraft paper cutter so it went pretty smoothly. I'm sure scissors will work fine, just take a bit longer.