If you've ever craved a brownie-type treat and cotton candy simultaneously, these are your bars. Sinfully sweet and fun to eat, you'll love them!!
- MerBear93 favorited Cotton Candy Bars 07 Apr 03:49
- Tracy G. favorited Cotton Candy Bars 24 Feb 14:07
- Mariah K. favorited Cotton Candy Bars 10 Jun 22:29
- Maxine M. added Cotton Candy Bars to To-make list 07 Apr 05:13
- stephanie.lhamon favorited Cotton Candy Bars 22 Feb 02:38
- Lee Rose added Cotton Candy Bars to recipes 07 Feb 22:13
- Sara E. added Cotton Candy Bars to Recipes 28 Jan 03:02
- Shantelle t. added Cotton Candy Bars to D.O.D Halloween 08 Dec 16:26
- josie r. favorited Cotton Candy Bars 07 Dec 16:30
- Jennifer M. favorited Cotton Candy Bars 18 Oct 01:55
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 13×9 inch baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, oil and ONE packet of the cotton candy mix with a rubber spatula until blended and combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and bake for approx. 14-16 minutes or until edges are lightly golden and center is set. Allow to cool completely before frosting (center will set up a little more once removed from oven; just don’t overbake these!)
Stir the remaining flavor packet into the can of icing (or prepare your own vanilla buttercream, if you wish). Spread the icing evenly onto the cooled bars and top liberally with sprinkles. Pop in the fridge to set the icing for about an hour before cutting into squares. Store airtight for approx. 3 days.