Realistic fox ears for costume or cosplay!
These needle felted fox ears are life sized and totally adorable!
I ordered some gorgeous wool in the colors I wanted and they sort of just came together in a perfect blend.
I ordered some reasonably cheap headband bases and used needle and wet felting techniques to cover the band which took a few days to complete. The ears themselves took between 3-4 hours, and were made in layers so I could sew them together (because needle felting). The blanket stitch gives these otherwise realistic looking ears a charming handmade touch that I love.
- olivoyle favorited Cosplay Needle Felted Fox Ears 29 May 10:52
- brooke M. favorited Cosplay Needle Felted Fox Ears 12 Nov 16:44
- The True Fox favorited Cosplay Needle Felted Fox Ears 01 May 03:11
- Moonlight favorited Cosplay Needle Felted Fox Ears 04 Apr 23:39
- ZanyDays entered her project Cosplay Needle Felted Fox Ears to Kigurumi Shop 01 Apr 11:52
- ZanyDays published her project Cosplay Needle Felted Fox Ears 31 Mar 13:45
ZanyDays posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!