Dont worry, I 've got your back....laced up!
My brother gave me one of his button-up mens' shirts that was too big for him(size XXL). I thought the gorgeous burgundy suede fabric would make an awesome vest, so I decided to experiment. I re-used the buttons from the original shirt. It has a halter-top tie on the back of the neck, and a beautiful lace-up corset back. I TOTALLY LOVE how it turned out, sorta had a steampunk feel to it.
I made it from the sewing pattern M6149, vest A, with quite a few modifications.
I may be making another, tell me if you'd be interested in a how-to!
- Mila S. favorited Corset Back Vest! 13 Mar 20:43
- Sarah B. favorited Corset Back Vest! 12 Oct 02:43
- Amber C. favorited Corset Back Vest! 02 Oct 20:54
- Rosalie E. favorited Corset Back Vest! 03 Jun 22:13
- rhiannonfaun favorited Corset Back Vest! 02 Dec 18:13
- Monika Gottindottir added Corset Back Vest! to Cool Mods 18 Jan 20:18
- Monika Gottindottir favorited Corset Back Vest! 18 Jan 20:18
- Jenna C. added Corset Back Vest! to Clothes/Acessories 04 Dec 21:58
- Kendell V. favorited Corset Back Vest! 24 Nov 22:11
- Teresa C. favorited Corset Back Vest! 27 Jul 02:01
thetigress posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!