great for ornaments or favors
This cork technique can be used for a variety of shapes, but here it's a snowflake.
These were done in collaboration with my blog and publication with Sweet Pea VA.
- heidi p. favorited Cork Snowflakes 23 Jul 23:39
- Erica D. favorited Cork Snowflakes 23 Mar 03:24
- Donna T. favorited Cork Snowflakes 09 Mar 16:43
- Crafterella featured Cork Snowflakes 04 Mar 23:00
- Karen W. favorited Cork Snowflakes 03 Mar 13:51
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Cork Snowflakes 01 Mar 13:34
- Jennifer P. favorited her project Cork Snowflakes 28 Feb 14:49
- Jennifer P. published her project Cork Snowflakes 28 Feb 10:37
Drill a hole in one cork half.
Use a glue gun to glue corks together to make a snowflake pattern (see steps 1-6 in the photographs below).
Apply liquid glue to the top of the snowflake. Generously cover the glue with glitter.
Glue ribbon to the edge of the snowflake using a glue gun.
Thread cord through hole with a needle and tie a secure knot.