Chnunky beanie with a pompom
Beanie measures approximately 20X24cm
You will need:
n°5 circular needles
n°7 circular needles
n°7 double pointed needles
n°5 double pointed needles
A cable needle
Approximately 130m of yarn to be knitted with n°7 needles (pompom included)
A yarn needle
a 10cm square in stockinette stitch 12stitches X 19rows
- 104278_2F2014-09-09-095759-_B_copycat_hat_ENG.pdf 2.61 MB [ Download ]
- ZombieUnicorn favorited Copycat Hat 14 Jan 22:23
- Sylvia D. favorited Copycat Hat 16 Sep 00:53
- JJ W. favorited Copycat Hat 04 Sep 20:52
- Chudames favorited Copycat Hat 15 Jun 20:57
- srslyjc favorited Copycat Hat 26 Mar 01:32
- Bowtiesandfezzes favorited Copycat Hat 03 Feb 01:10
- BellaTrixModel added Copycat Hat to hats and stuff 02 Feb 08:36
- Greenie favorited Copycat Hat 10 Jan 01:07
- ale_corason favorited Copycat Hat 24 Nov 03:33
- Stephanie T. favorited Copycat Hat 23 Nov 13:05
Cast on 72 stitches onto n°5 circular needles, join for working in the round.
Work in 1X1 ribbing (following the attached chart) for 9cm (approximately 20rows).
Change for n°7 circular needles and follow the chart attached.
Change for n°7 double pointed needles when/if working with circular needles is no longer possible.
Change for n°5 double pointed needles to knit the last 4 rows.
Make a pompom and attach it to the top of the beanie.