a shining ring made with copper wire and a big glass bead!
i love making big rings using anything i find... but just a few of them are actually wearable :) !!
for doing this one, first of all i shaped the wire to form a ring fitting to my finger (i usually use a big drawing pen... not so professional ;)!!)
then, i rolled the wire around half of the glass bead, hiding the tip below.
on the other half of the bead i shaped a spiral with the wire to bind it.
- Ellen R. favorited Copper Wire Ring 06 Aug 17:54
- Yvonne C. favorited Copper Wire Ring 30 Nov 07:04
- buttercup303 added Copper Wire Ring to jewellery 01 Jul 14:34
- gareth m. favorited Copper Wire Ring 28 May 20:55
- nathanscottss favorited Copper Wire Ring 21 May 00:51
- Kelly M. favorited Copper Wire Ring 04 Oct 01:52
spiral.sun posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!