Desk organiser - Storage from cookie tins
Upcycle cookie tins into a lovely organiser! You can use it for your desk supplies, yarn and hooks, painting supplies, tools or even jewelry.
- Michelle S. favorited Cookie Tin Desk Organiser 19 May 21:35
- Sheila R. added Cookie Tin Desk Organiser to My taste decor/house 03 Sep 22:40
- Sequoia R. favorited Cookie Tin Desk Organiser 04 Mar 23:04
- Terra E. added Cookie Tin Desk Organiser to Diy 02 Feb 07:10
- jenny y. favorited Cookie Tin Desk Organiser 26 Nov 00:13
- cathy s. favorited Cookie Tin Desk Organiser 26 Aug 10:52
- Maggs favorited Cookie Tin Desk Organiser 19 Jul 19:59
- BlackRedDots favorited her project Cookie Tin Desk Organiser 20 May 16:45
- BlackRedDots published her project Cookie Tin Desk Organiser 20 May 03:27
•You have created a hole. The swarf are useful because they keep the box from sliding down the rod. Push the rod through the hole and leave a few cm before the edge.
•Put a washer and screw a nut at the bottom of the box. Use another washer and nut and then the cap of the box upside down. Secure in place with one more nut at the very edge of the rod.
This will be the stand's first layer!
•In this case, i used two caps for the base. The one over the other, to keep it more stable and get an extra tray on my stand. You can add as many boxes you like, and use any shape or size you want!
*the original post is here: