Yummy Looking Recipe Cards any Cookie Monster Would Love
I Joined a Cookie recipe Swap in which the theme was "Celebrating Cookie Monsters 25th Birthday"...
As soon as I read this swap this idea popped into my mind.
I had a piece of blue poster board which I used to create the recipe holder. On the poster board I drew Cookie Monsters Head, Painted The eyes and colored in the mouth with Black Marker. Once dried I cut an opening along the top of the mouth.
Then for the recipe cards I cut out some free form cookie shapes out of the blue poster board and painted one side to look like chocolate chip cookie. I then printed out the recipes that I wanted to use and glued that to the unpainted side and I was done.. I love how it turned out and hope the person That receives it feels the same way :)
*I am sorry I only use the 5 main colors of paint and mix the colors I need as I use them so I can not tell you the colors of paint used.
- Blub<3 favorited Cookie Monster Recipe Cards 22 Jun 12:00
- Lowe favorited Cookie Monster Recipe Cards 02 Mar 05:15
- IBDCraftylady entered her project Cookie Monster Recipe Cards to Cricut Contest 26 Jan 05:39
- pink favorited Cookie Monster Recipe Cards 30 Oct 02:39
- Anni favorited Cookie Monster Recipe Cards 02 Jul 13:40
- Paola favorited Cookie Monster Recipe Cards 29 Jun 13:28
IBDCraftylady posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!