Cookie Dough (Cherry) Cobbler: This cobbler can be made with any fruit-pie filling.
This little baby came straight from my imagination.
No recipe. No guide. No problem.
It was such a hit that even my friend, who does not eat peanuts, requested to smell it up close!
You can find more information on Peanut Butter powder with a list of brands at the National Peanut Board website.
Time: Prep: 10 mins, Cook: 45 mins
You Will Need
First, preheat oven to 350̊F.
For Layer 1:
1) Grease a 9×9-inch baking pan with the butter.
2) Using your fingers, smash a layer of half of the Pillsbury Ready to Bake!® Sugar Cookies into the bottom of the pan, creating a single layer of dough. That would be about 12 cookie dough rounds.
3) Bake this layer for about 5 minutes.
For Layer 3:
1) Place the remaining dough balls over the filling. Brush little bits of butter over each ball. Sprinkle PB2 over the top.
2) Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the top layer cookie rounds begin to brown and the filling begins to bubble.
Cool before serving. You can test the dough by scraping a bit off the cookie topping.