A contest entry I created.
This...was definitely a project! LOL
I had these dreads sitting about from an old costume, didn't want to sell them off or toss them, so I gathered them up and made them into a wig. I had sewn 70-something dreads into the 'cap'. The thread I used was a type of floss that is pretty strong. I bought it from the Asian Supermarket when I was visiting my mom. I love that place. XD
The modded beanie was sewn and fit to my head for a makeshift wig cap. I am glad I did that though, the wig is on the heavy side.
I made the horns out of folding and rolling aluminum foil (I call it tin foil) into horn shapes, glued tissue onto them to smooth them out, and then mixed mod podge with acrylic paint and sponged on a mixed red color.
I clipped the flowers down and pretty much just stuck them in however I liked, and glued the horns into/onto the beanie VERY carefully.
The mannequin head was child sized...so it is sitting funny on that, though, yes, it is not symmetrical.I kind of like it like that. :3 Though I could have adjusted it better when I was wearing it.
Plus I got tangled in the door beads...and almost hung myself!! I forgot about the horns. XP
CiiMoore posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!