Concrete Vases DIY
Well, concrete is still all over right now. Also here on Crafts mit Herz.
As we´ve been renovating our new home, I had some concrete and some time left over.
I made some concrete vases with plastic cups as moulds, it´s pretty easy you gotta try it!
- Harmonee.seal added Concrete Vases Diy to Gardening Fun 28 Jan 17:23
- Patricia J. favorited Concrete Vases Diy 29 Mar 00:50
- Cyndi C. favorited Concrete Vases Diy 13 Jul 14:53
- Lee Rose added Concrete Vases Diy to class ideas 16 Jun 02:03
- Heather F. favorited Concrete Vases Diy 23 May 05:23
- Kay Bay favorited Concrete Vases Diy 21 May 07:13
- CraftsmitHerz published their project Concrete Vases Diy 21 May 06:00
Mix concrete and water following the instruction given on the concrete bag. Wear gloves and a mouth protection so you do not breathe in the dust! Mix until it has a doughy consistency.
Pour the concrete in the bigger cup, so it´s round about 60% full, and push in the smaller cup. The smaller cup needs to stay in place so fill it up with stones, gravel, whatever you have on hand.
Make sure everything is where it´s supposed to be and let it dry.
So now comes the hard part. Wait at least 24hours before you get the vases out of the mould.
Trust me. Get the small cup out and than peel off the big one.