A lovely way to spend the Sunday morning. :)
I won a Cricut machine in a contest and used Adobe Photoshop to create the colors to cut. Then I sent the images to the Cricut machine for cutting on iron-on. After that was the long ironing process onto an old salmon-pink hoodie as I layered all the colors accordingly.
If anyone wants the patterns, feel free to message me. :)
- gloomy-smiles favorited Companion Cube Iron On 18 Jan 03:22
- Tierra T. favorited Companion Cube Iron On 26 Oct 19:19
- Zombie Babe favorited Companion Cube Iron On 24 Aug 08:47
- Conn entered her project Companion Cube Iron On to Petits Pixels 03 Jul 05:48
- kkit12 favorited Companion Cube Iron On 25 Jun 19:00
- Conn published her project Companion Cube Iron On 22 Jun 19:40
Conn posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!