When you have too many comics and lack a table...
I found this sketchy looking folding table and knew it needed some life breathed back into it. My boyfriend and I have tons of comics and duplicates of many of them. I decided to make a tribute to X-men for our apartment and surprise to my boyfriend. It's been a staple of conversation for our friends ever since!
Clean the table of all dirt and dust.
Pick out a background color (in this case it was red). I used acrylic paints and it's worked out well. Coat 2 times for good measure.
The longest part is cutting out all the pieces and being exact. Starting laying out your design. Then slowly modge podge everything down.
Once you have the design set. Paint 2-3 coats on top for awesome shine and protection.
Let dry - Enjoy your masterpiece!
- najah m. favorited Comic Book Table 09 Apr 07:23
- Susan O. favorited Comic Book Table 15 Sep 11:59
- Crissi Y. favorited Comic Book Table 08 Jun 19:02
- rebecca oakes favorited Comic Book Table 06 Oct 20:09
- rebecca oakes commented on Comic Book Table 06 Oct 20:09
- GSNETart favorited Comic Book Table 02 Jul 06:47
Lisa K. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!