Funky take on mod podge comic book shoes
Desperate Dan comic book shoes - simply snip, mod podge and let dry then enjoy!
Note: patent shoes are best for this.
- Key West Witch added Comic Book Heels to Belts & Shoe Adornment 19 Mar 11:28
- Ghost C. favorited Comic Book Heels 23 Jan 18:43
- emma L. added Comic Book Heels to clothing to create 26 Jan 03:40
- Hello Sweet Taco added Comic Book Heels to Wonder Woman 09 Mar 09:30
- julieatom favorited Comic Book Heels 23 Oct 22:21
- lisa t. added Comic Book Heels to will craft soon 13 Sep 04:56
- lisa t. favorited Comic Book Heels 13 Sep 04:55
- Cyndi C. favorited Comic Book Heels 13 Jul 14:39
- meg B. favorited Comic Book Heels 24 Jun 23:20
- Emma H. favorited Comic Book Heels 09 Mar 21:05
Wipe clean a pair of shoes in preparation - patent shoes work best.
Cut your chosen book or comic into small pieces - for high heels triangular pieces are handy.
Using a paintbrush brush small parts your shoes with Mod Podge Outdoor and place the comic book pieces on. When you've covered the shoes as much as you want, leave to dry overnight.
Cover the whole design in another coat of Mod Podge, leave to dry overnight then strut your stuff!