Colorful Rope Bowls without a sewing machine!
Use dollar store items to create funky rope bowls!
- Caden Kaslik favorited Colorful Rope Bowls 15 Jun 09:02
- Key West Witch favorited Colorful Rope Bowls 31 May 11:44
- Caden Kaslik favorited Colorful Rope Bowls 25 May 20:31
- Adila K. favorited Colorful Rope Bowls 01 Feb 02:26
- Adrienne S. added Colorful Rope Bowls to Upcycle Projects 29 Apr 20:19
- Deb E. favorited Colorful Rope Bowls 04 Apr 02:04
- Mark Montano published his project Colorful Rope Bowls 30 Mar 08:40
1. - 3. Paint the insides and the outer rim of the plastic bowls with a bright color
*I used Americana Decor Outdoor Living Paint since it works beautifully on plastics
4. Start glueing the rop about 1" down from the rim and work your way up to the rim
5. Glue the rope around the rim and over the 1st part of the rope
6. Continue gluing down to the base
7. Coil the rope around the bottom of the bowl, cut the rope and glue the end in the very center
8. Try a two-tone bowl with 3 rows of one color at the top rim
9. Add an alternate color starting at the third row and finish like the blue bowl
Watch how to make them here!