Decorate rattan coasters with simple chain stitches to add bohemian vibe to your dinner table.
You can choose colors you prefer or use leftover embroidery thread to make colorful coasters. Embroidered coasters are a nice DIY element to decorate your dinner table or coffee serving. This project is easy and fun. It suits perfectly for a rainy day when listening to radio or watching telly.
- Vanessa B. added Colorful Rattan Coasters to My favourite dessert 20 Mar 11:25
- Vanessa B. favorited Colorful Rattan Coasters 20 Mar 11:25
- JadeSucksAtLife favorited Colorful Rattan Coasters 26 Feb 10:09
- Jennifer P. favorited Colorful Rattan Coasters 01 Feb 13:19
- Goddess Crochet added Colorful Rattan Coasters to Summertime Hippie 23 Jan 16:03
- Kimya J. favorited Colorful Rattan Coasters 04 Nov 02:47
- Crafterella featured Colorful Rattan Coasters 03 Oct 23:00
- Miss_Fit favorited Colorful Rattan Coasters 01 Oct 12:08
- Sannu Vaarala published their project Colorful Rattan Coasters 01 Oct 09:00
Only technique you need to know in this project is the chain stitch. It is one of the most easiest stitches there is. Take yarn to the needle and make a small knot to the end. *Come through from the backside to the front. Turn back to the backside near the point you just came. Pull yarn and leave a little loop to the front side.