Get colorful brows to match colorful hair
As a person who loves bright hair colors its a nifty trick to make the eyebrows match. I use this technique on a daily basis and have been asked on many occasions if my eyebrows are dyed to match my hair. In the following pictures my hair is not that bright so it doesn't really match but I thought I should use a really bright pink to show the full effect.
- Rachael B. commented on Colorful Eyebrows 25 Apr 09:05
- Jade S. favorited Colorful Eyebrows 28 Sep 18:16
- Afilover47 favorited Colorful Eyebrows 21 Jan 00:03
- Jaybird favorited Colorful Eyebrows 10 Aug 23:19
- Serenity added Colorful Eyebrows to cool 02 Mar 00:08
- ShoujoMadness favorited Colorful Eyebrows 11 Jan 09:50
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Colorful Eyebrows 02 Jan 21:12
- Devious_Insightful_Pixie favorited Colorful Eyebrows 24 Oct 04:57
- ashley l. favorited Colorful Eyebrows 03 Oct 00:56
- Betty N. favorited Colorful Eyebrows 26 Sep 20:34
For this look I used my NYX Jumbo Eyeliner Pencil, in the shade Milk. There's a lot of hype about this product but it does live up to it. The product is super versatile and makes an excellent base for this look.You don't have to use this exact brand, any white liner would do.
So to start, using a sharp angled brush , I applied the white eyeliner to my natural eyebrow shape. For the best effect I built up a few layers of the liner to mask my dark eyebrow hairs.
Next up I used a pink eyeshadow, from the Blush Professional 120 Color Eyeshadow pallet, and after cleaning off my sharp angled brush I used it to apply the powder over the eyeliner. When doing this you should pat the powder in as firmly as possible to ensure full coverage and a bright color.