Based on Coke Necklaces by Grace D
A couple of years back I saw someone use a Big-Shot machine to make a coke (dog tag type) pendant, and for all that time I have wanted to do something (what do I means something I wanted to do it!)But could not justify buying a Big-Shot! But just after Christmas I found one cheap on the net!(Not even ebay!)So I treated myself to one...now I just buy the odd die to go in it (I have about 10, but they are quite useful ones!)But I can now cut anything from paper to tin, even my fave plastic bottles!Anyway here's my necklace made from coke cans!I love my Big-Shot so much now!If you use it right it bends the tin slightly round the foam backing!
- Shannon R. favorited Coke Necklaces 21 Jan 01:01
- Key West Witch favorited Coke Necklaces 29 Sep 15:44
- Emily R. favorited Coke Necklaces 19 Apr 09:52
- Debbie E. favorited Coke Necklaces 16 Feb 23:15
- Gwendolyn K. favorited Coke Necklaces 18 Nov 19:51
- Alan P. favorited Coke Necklaces 06 Jul 05:51
- SuperCool and Really Trendy commented on their project Coke Necklaces 05 Apr 19:00
- Twoin62 commented on Coke Necklaces 05 Apr 18:22
- Angela W. favorited Coke Necklaces 19 May 02:35
- Jessica S. added Coke Necklaces to Recycled Beading Materials 03 Feb 05:42
You Will Need
SuperCool and Really Trendy posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!