A variation of the traditional cinnamon rolls.
For all the coffee lovers out there, these rolls have a double dose of coffee. Espresso in the dough & instant coffee in the filling.
- Olivia l. favorited Coffee Rolls 12 Sep 02:52
- Jordan H. favorited Coffee Rolls 14 Aug 03:08
- ale_corason favorited Coffee Rolls 02 Aug 01:00
- Chudames favorited Coffee Rolls 28 Jul 17:04
- Cravings in Amsterdam replied to a comment on her project Coffee Rolls 27 Jul 06:47
- Pam ^_^ commented on Coffee Rolls 25 Jul 20:39
- Pam ^_^ favorited Coffee Rolls 25 Jul 20:38
- hannah g. favorited Coffee Rolls 25 Jul 11:54
- Cravings in Amsterdam published her project Coffee Rolls 25 Jul 06:00
You Will Need
Place the warm water & yeast in the bowl of the stand mixer. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Then add the remaining ingredients & knead for 5 min on low.
Place the dough in a greased bowl, cover it & let it rise for 1 hour. In a bowl, mix the sugar, instant coffee & vanilla for the filling.
Place them on a buttered oven dish. Brush them with some egg wash. Cover with plastic wrap & let it rise for 1 hour.
Once the hour is up, brush them with the egg wash again & bake them on a preheated oven at 180C/350F for 25 minutes.
To make the glaze, just whisk the icing sugar with the vanilla & slowly add drops of water until you reach your desired consistency. Serve right away.