dedicated to those who love there jo!
I was just curious on how i would make a coffee plushie, I wasnt really good at the whole 3D stuff so I thought I would do a combination on some of my favorite projects in one.
1)its a small pillow
2)its a plushie
3)has a small pocket type wallet on the back
)its coffee! yum
- Neko-San K. favorited Coffee Plushie 31 May 21:06
- mmotse03 favorited Coffee Plushie 29 May 16:24
- danica.beschta added Coffee Plushie to Plushies for christmas 29 Nov 06:28
- Sugarlishes entered their project Coffee Plushie to Brini Maxwell 19 Dec 03:15
- Sugarlishes entered their project Coffee Plushie to Mix Tape Zine 19 Jul 00:43
- Sugarlishes entered their project Coffee Plushie to Sex And The City 24 Jun 02:19
Draw you coffee mug pattern on some paper, i used blank card stock.
then pin it on your white felt and cut pattern out.
For the steam all you need to do is cut little squiggly lines and you dont need a pattern for that.
for the Coffee take your tan fabic and make a narrow oval to fill the top of the cup.
Take your white and cut it like you did with the black felt but just cut that one in half for the pocket in the back.
Also you can pin your ribbon where you want to place it.
since you already know how you want to place it lets get to the sewing part. This I dont have pics.
Sew on the inside of the edge of the coffee mug. I used a zig zag to connect the cup and the coffee.
Then sew the white pocket on to it for the back.
Then take it inside out but be careful that your ribbon is straight and sew it like you would a pillow.
Leave a small opening so you can take it inside out and put stuffing in it.
Then stitch it up.
Glue the googley eyes and the mouth and steam.
For extra embellishment I added some beads.
And ta da!
You have Coffee Plushie :D