Homemade coffee liqueur that makes the best White Russians!
I modified my mom's best recipe to make the coffee flavor stronger and better. I'll post a tutorial if anyone would like.
My favorite drink is the White Russian using this coffee liqueur and a good, imported vodka. I also use heavy whipping cream instead of lighter creams.
This is a very expensive project especially if you buy the highest quality ingredients available. Bottles are especially pricy--my 187mL bottles were just over $1 a piece when I bought a case of 24. I made 6 187mL bottles and one 750mL bottle for about $50 (with some leftover ingredients, though, of course).
- Monika Gottindottir entered their project Coffee Liqueur to Secret Santa 05 Dec 23:42
- Monika Gottindottir replied to a comment on their project Coffee Liqueur 05 May 03:45
- The Domestic Goddess in Training commented on Coffee Liqueur 04 May 16:40
- The Domestic Goddess in Training added Coffee Liqueur to Food 04 May 02:27
- missamimizuno favorited Coffee Liqueur 23 Jan 23:34
- KMEW favorited Coffee Liqueur 13 Nov 02:14
Monika Gottindottir posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!