a mistake that turned into my favorite new healthy muffin!
This coconut muffins recipe is delicious on its own, but can also be combined with blueberries. It's healthy all around!
- Chudames favorited Coconut Muffins 12 Jun 23:02
- Jacqueline W. favorited Coconut Muffins 09 Nov 23:46
- thegirlwiththemilk favorited Coconut Muffins 03 Nov 21:38
- rock3r1 favorited Coconut Muffins 21 Sep 01:42
- Ana favorited Coconut Muffins 10 Sep 01:34
- ale_corason favorited Coconut Muffins 07 Sep 04:57
- Anne V. favorited Coconut Muffins 06 Sep 15:37
You Will Need
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut and 1 teaspoon canola oil.
In a small bowl, mix together flour through unsweetened coconut.
In a large bowl beat together yogurt, applesauce, egg and vanilla. Add dry to wet and gently stir until just incorporated (don’t over mix)
Scoop into greased muffin tins and divide the topping between the 6 muffins.
Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Add in a half cup of blueberries for extra sweetness!