A sweet blanket to crochet for your favorite bundle of joy!
A sweet crochet blanket that I designed to look like a piece of coconut candy. The one in the photo was donated to The Linus Connection of central Texas, a non-profit blanket charity.
Pattern is a multiple of 6 + 3
The time on this is an estimate. It really depends on your skill level and how fast and furious you like to hook!
- lynn.wagner.501 favorited Coconut Candy Crochet Baby Blanket 07 Aug 11:01
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Coconut Candy Crochet Baby Blanket 17 Nov 23:16
- JJ J. favorited Coconut Candy Crochet Baby Blanket 20 Nov 16:23
- Brianna_Banana favorited Coconut Candy Crochet Baby Blanket 16 Aug 01:28
- Dyane B. favorited Coconut Candy Crochet Baby Blanket 11 Jul 20:07
Row 1 - In 5th chain from hook, *(2dc, ch 1, 2dc) in 1 stitch, sk 2 sts, (1dc, ch 1, 1dc) in next stitch,
skip 2 sts*, across , (2dc, ch 1 2dc) in 1 st, 1dc in last st.
Row 2 - Rep row 1, beginning with ch 3 and inserting hook in ch 1 spaces of prev. row. Rep Row 2 for
Attach pink to BACK of beginning row and follow pattern going the opposite
When the blanket is complete, weave in all ends. If desired, sc around with a single color. Finish off.