Why not try making homemade bread, it's easier then you think
The perfect accompienment to soup
- Lara L. favorited Cob Loaf 01 Mar 13:58
- Suzi T. favorited Cob Loaf 08 Nov 17:17
- Cat Morley commented on Cob Loaf 22 Dec 14:55
- Kaiulani W. favorited Cob Loaf 10 Jul 01:30
- Jamila W. favorited Cob Loaf 22 Jan 17:27
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Cob Loaf 18 Jan 18:39
- laura.loof favorited Cob Loaf 13 Jan 15:16
- KelliDroze added Cob Loaf to Food 18 Dec 19:02
- Sohma favorited Cob Loaf 19 Nov 07:52
- Doodlebert favorited Cob Loaf 15 Nov 17:08
Place yeast, sugar and warm water in a jug. Whisk with a fork until yeast has dissolved. Stand in a warm place for 10 minutes or until frothy.
Sift flour into a large bowl. Stir in salt, yeast mixture and olive oil. Mix to form a soft dough. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead dough for 10 to 15 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
Using your fist, punch dough down. Knead until smooth.
Grease a baking tray well with olive oil cooking spray or olive oil. Shape dough into a 15cm round loaf. Place on prepared tray. Cut a shallow criss-cross pattern in centre of dough.
Cover with plastic wrap again and let sit until doubled in size again