By using simple joining techniques you can create this striking Bollywood inspired jewellery set.
- Josephine L. favorited Clusters And Daggers 24 Oct 20:24
- Josephine L. added Clusters And Daggers to CLUSTERS, DANGLES, ETC 24 Oct 20:24
- GiftedDiva24 favorited Clusters And Daggers 18 Apr 12:31
- Allyne favorited Clusters And Daggers 29 Mar 19:45
- Abnormal Abby added Clusters And Daggers to Jewellry 11 Jun 00:55
- Abnormal Abby favorited Clusters And Daggers 10 Jun 04:05
- Ada B. added Clusters And Daggers to Necklaces 14 Apr 11:46
- CristaGabriela commented on Clusters And Daggers 30 Mar 17:04
- CristaGabriela favorited Clusters And Daggers 30 Mar 17:03
- Blackdoll favorited Clusters And Daggers 28 Jan 01:42
You Will Need
Attach an eyepin to each end of the looped section, bend the other ends of the eyepins into loops in the same direction as the eyepin.
Cut 1cm of chain, attach a black dagger with a jump ring to one end. Cut a second 1cm length, attach a jump ring through an eyepin, the length of chain with the dagger the second eyepin and the second length of chain. Close the jump ring.
To make the necklace
Cut two 15cm lengths of chain; attach a 5mm jump ring and a trigger to one end and a 5mm jump ring to each of the other ends. Follow step 1 to make the centre of the necklace and make two more hanging hoop loops using three clusters on each. Trim the hanging hoop 1cm above the clusters, bend into a loop and close. Join the three sections together with 5mm jump rings and attach the chains to the outside loops.
Follow steps 2 and 3 to make three beaded sections, make one the same and alternate the colour ways on the remaining two so that the centre is black on the two outside sections. Attach an eyepin to each end of the looped section, trim 1.5cm above the loop bend, place eyepin between the bell clusters and close the loop. Repeat to hang in the centre of each cluster loop.