Chunky cowl with a cute edging
Few rows, basic stitches and a special edge that can really be the highlight of the design. Not very heavy for not so cold weather but it could have a lot more rows of double crochet (UK triple crochet) in the beginning and it would also look great. And in a light color it would be nice also. It’s all made in one seamless piece, in the round in closed rows
- 109642_2F2015-06-29-205639-CHART_GRAFICO.jpg 676 KB [ Download ]
- Nahina Nizam favorited Clover Cowl 23 Apr 01:30
- Kimya J. favorited Clover Cowl 29 Oct 22:33
- Miss Captain Cosplay favorited Clover Cowl 22 Apr 08:54
- Chudames favorited Clover Cowl 23 Sep 21:00
- Suzi T. favorited Clover Cowl 01 Jul 20:36
- hannah g. favorited Clover Cowl 30 Jun 11:30
- ChabeGS published her project Clover Cowl 30 Jun 08:26
Ch 60, join first and last ch with ss to close in the round. Take care not to twist your work.
R1-5: Ch 3, dc 59= 60 sts. The first 3 ch of every row replace the first dc. To close this and every following row ss in the 3rd ch.
R6: Ch 3, 2 dc in next st, (dc 1, 2 dc in next st) rep ( ) 29 times= 90 sts