Sweet Paul Eat and Make
This trivet made of clothespins is a surefire conversation starter for your next afternoon tea.
- Sarah Sylvia S. favorited Clothespin Trivet 19 Jul 04:59
- San added Clothespin Trivet to Tea Party 01 May 17:42
- Taarna added Clothespin Trivet to crafty 11 Feb 11:44
- gettothepoint added Clothespin Trivet to make one day 04 Apr 17:59
- Yamari A. favorited Clothespin Trivet 06 Feb 02:20
- Alyssa D. favorited Clothespin Trivet 18 Jan 01:45
- Greenie favorited Clothespin Trivet 18 Dec 21:52
- christina c. favorited Clothespin Trivet 10 Dec 02:00
- Kt Bing added Clothespin Trivet to To Make ASAP! 18 Nov 08:05
- danaib1 favorited Clothespin Trivet 12 Nov 04:55
Disassemble all 40 clothespins.
Using the Dremel tool, drill a small hole in each clothespin half about 1⁄2 inch from the tapered end.
Thread the clothespin pieces onto the wire in the same direction until they form a circle.
Once you have a full circle, wrap the ends of the wire together and twist until the clothespins are tight and secure.