need some class? add a bow tie!
Hopefully my How-To makes enough sense to be able to follow :) haha
- Lucky Threadneedle favorited Classy Bow Ties 11 Mar 12:39
- Elizabeth T. added Classy Bow Ties to Doctor Who 08 Jan 21:42
- Barjaa B. added Classy Bow Ties to Projects To Do 27 Oct 22:28
- bemeself favorited Classy Bow Ties 25 Aug 10:28
- Peggals <3 replied to a comment on her project Classy Bow Ties 28 Jul 22:29
- Isaura commented on Classy Bow Ties 28 Jul 20:54
- Isaura added Classy Bow Ties to To do 28 Jul 20:53
place these two pieces right sides together and sew most of the way around, leaving a 2" gap. iron it flat and turn it out the right way.
hand sew the gap closed, and fold it.
how to fold:
fold it in half and iron it. fold it flat again, bring the centre back lines into the fold lines and sew.
cut a small rectangle of matching fabric, and fold the raw edges into the middle and iron. wrap this around where you've sewn in the center of the bow tie and sew
now cut a bigger rectangle that will reach comfortably around your neck, thats about 2 inches thick. fold it in half and sew down the length
sew one end of this rectangle to the back of the bow tie, then sew a snap fastener onto that. sew the other half of the snap fastener to the other end of that rectangle.
YAY! you're done!!