PLUS tutorial- colouring with pens!
ever scince I first found out about it (which was quite hard, seeing as it does not have so much of a presence here in england as opposed to in the states where I suppose most of you come from) I have been drawing manga. my drawig, sense of proportion and style has developed and improved much over the years, as have my colouring skills, which I would like to show to you!
to colour this one, I used letraset twin-tipped promarkers, also with additional tips. they're quite expensive but the quality is awesomness. Don't feel obliged to use then. I'm not advertising.
this picture is my third and final entry for the drawing manga competition. no- I'm not going for the brownie points. let's see if my artwork is good enough to impress the judges. :) this one's subject is a young couple of lolitas. the girl is a classical lolita and the guy is an aristocrat lolita. however this is open to correction.
- Ash A. favorited Classic Lolita Love <3 29 Apr 20:35
- miss rose entered her project Classic Lolita Love <3 to PIPSTICKS 18 Feb 17:27
- miss rose entered her project Classic Lolita Love <3 to Secret Santa 28 Dec 20:35
- miss rose added her project Classic Lolita Love <3 to art tutorials! 12 Jul 19:13
- Conner W. added Classic Lolita Love <3 to helping stuff 10 Jul 23:54
- Conner W. favorited Classic Lolita Love <3 27 Jun 17:17
- miss rose entered her project Classic Lolita Love <3 to Kigurumi Shop 14 Apr 21:06