A Cupcake That Tastes Just Like Your Eating A Bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
These Cupcakes Taste So Good!!! And Are So Simple To Make!
- Thaty F. favorited Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes 25 Aug 18:42
- Cheychey added Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes to Foooooood 07 Oct 03:06
- Maladignia added Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes to Victorian/Steampunk wedding 06 Jul 11:37
- Cheshire x. favorited Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes 14 Oct 01:21
- Crystal D. added Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes to Sweet Treats 03 Oct 22:01
- BlackCherry favorited Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes 22 Jul 21:57
- roxanne.friesen55 favorited Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes 19 Apr 05:51
- Krasimira M. added Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes to Cooking 28 Mar 15:14
- Suzannah C. added Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes to To-make list 12 Mar 15:07
- Maya W. favorited Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes 27 Jan 01:08
1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line pans with 20-22 cupcake liners or if doing mini line a mini tim with cupcake liners.
2:In a large bowl, gently combine eggs, oil, buttermilk and vanilla.
3: Mix in sour cream
4: Add cake mix, cinnamon, and ground Cinnamon Toast Crunch and mix until smooth.
5: Fill cupcake liners ¾ full and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out clean. For mini cupcakes bake for 14 min
For The Butter Cream
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Buttercream:
8 oz cream cheese, softened
½ cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups powdered sugar
2/3 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch powder
(Crush the cereal in a bag and then sift out 2/3 cup)
1:Beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add Cinnamon Toast Crunch powder. Add vanilla and powdered sugar. Adjust the consistency using milk if it is too thick then Pipe onto cooled cupcakes