Fluffy Cinnamon Rolls with a Sugar Glaze
- Coyote added Cinnamon Rolls to do a food? 13 Jun 03:39
- Laila G. favorited Cinnamon Rolls 14 Oct 02:01
- Maxine M. added Cinnamon Rolls to To-make list 04 Apr 22:43
- KelliDroze added Cinnamon Rolls to Breakfast 27 Oct 22:55
- KelliDroze added Cinnamon Rolls to Sweet 30 Aug 05:29
- Miss Monstro favorited Cinnamon Rolls 13 Aug 12:29
- Kaiulani W. favorited Cinnamon Rolls 10 Jul 00:57
- Nicol E. favorited Cinnamon Rolls 26 Jun 03:55
- Grimgirl101 favorited Cinnamon Rolls 20 Jun 21:59
- Lena favorited Cinnamon Rolls 18 Jun 20:38
In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast and 1⁄4 cup white sugar in the warm milk.
Set aside for about 10mins, until it is frothy.
Stir in the eggs, melted butter, salt and the remaining sugar.
Add the flour and knead, until a rough ball of dough is formed.
Place the dough in an oiled bowl, covered with a damp towel.
Leave for 1 hour, or until it has doubled in size.
Punch the dough, and roll it out into a 16×21 inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
Spread butter onto the surface, and sprinkle the brown sugar cinnamon mixture evenly.
Roll up the dough from the longer end, and slice into 12 pieces.
Place rolls in a greased baking pan.
At this point, you can let it rest for 30mins, or bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 15-20mins.
For the glaze, simply combine the ingredients together, and drizzle over the baked rolls.