Use up those hotel soaps!
The process of cutting up and re-using hotel soap came from a blog I read titled "At home with the farmer's wife", the link is below if anyone is interested. Since I didn't feel like getting "real" soap I decided to improvise and use her "process" while adding my own twist.
Bonus! I had everything I needed on hand so this project was free!
- email@example.com added Cinnamon Coffee Soap to Hair care, make up, skin care, etc. 25 Aug 16:26
- liz.m.havoc favorited Cinnamon Coffee Soap 03 Feb 23:39
- aquazot favorited Cinnamon Coffee Soap 16 Nov 05:03
- orenintre favorited Cinnamon Coffee Soap 29 Sep 11:20
- tracy.l.turnbull favorited Cinnamon Coffee Soap 25 Sep 13:53
- Sarah Bear favorited Cinnamon Coffee Soap 18 Jul 07:36
- 36 Green Ducks favorited Cinnamon Coffee Soap 28 Jun 17:50
Now spoon your mixture into a SILICONE ice cube mold if you have one, or use an oiled muffin pan as "the farmer's wife" suggested.
Let your soap rest a day or until it is hard enough to pop out of the mold.
Once I got mine out I smoothed the rough edges just to make it prettier. :)