perfect Christmas candles perfect for christmas. hobby craft
i though of making theese when i made cinnamon hot choclate
- Key West Witch favorited Cinnamon Candles 05 May 09:31
- Pam added Cinnamon Candles to Winter Holiday 09 Nov 22:10
- Henry H. commented on Cinnamon Candles 20 Oct 20:49
- Rebecca M. favorited Cinnamon Candles 10 Jan 18:40
- Fran G. favorited Cinnamon Candles 10 Jan 14:39
- Aurelie L. added Cinnamon Candles to Decoration 17 Mar 16:57
- meges2381 favorited Cinnamon Candles 31 Jan 19:43
- SugarNSpiceLily added Cinnamon Candles to candles 07 Jan 23:58
- Amisha P. entered her project Cinnamon Candles to Cherry Walls 07 Jan 13:14
- Maggs favorited Cinnamon Candles 07 Dec 19:54
Using your candle as a guide cut the lengths of cinnamon sticks the correct lengths
using the two elastic bands tie one at the top and one at the bottom of the candle and place the cinnamon sticks side by side around the edge. Once all of the candle is covered wrap the garden string tightly around the outside & cut away the elastic bands.
Have a tea towel to hand. Place onto an old small plate and place in the microwave at maximum heat for 25 seconds. Remove from microwave by holding with tea towel and give a good squeeze. Place back into mcrowave for a further 25 seconds and repeat.
The wax should have now melted into the cinnamon to hold it into place. If you feel you need to repeat this process, do it one more time for 15 seconds. Leave to cool fully, out of the way of children.
Decorate the candle by attaching the dried fruit or trims or the ribbon and button tie the ribbon in a bow