Chunky ribbed and very cozy crochet cowl
Try your hand at this very simple and cozy crochet cowl. New to crocheting in the third loop? check out my step by step tutorial with pictures!
- Kimya J. favorited Chunky Faux Ribbed Crochet Cowl 29 Oct 22:28
- Karen M. favorited Chunky Faux Ribbed Crochet Cowl 05 May 21:36
- Stesnyashka16 added Chunky Faux Ribbed Crochet Cowl to To-make list 24 Mar 10:59
- Chudames favorited Chunky Faux Ribbed Crochet Cowl 23 Mar 22:53
- Donna H. favorited Chunky Faux Ribbed Crochet Cowl 04 Mar 05:56
- Suzi T. favorited Chunky Faux Ribbed Crochet Cowl 27 Feb 13:43
- Bowtiesandfezzes published her project Chunky Faux Ribbed Crochet Cowl 15 Feb 21:37
make 56 chains
HDC in each stitch, starting at 2nd chain from hook
chain 1, make 1 hdc in the third loop in every stitch
Repeat for another 13 rows. You will now have 7 ribs in your cowl.
Optional: slip stitch around your entire cowl for cleaner edges
Buttons: the placement of the buttons is entirely up to you, however, I placed mine such that the cowl stays straight up and the edges point down, as you can see in the pictures. One of my buttons is at one of the top corners of the cowl. The other is right below the first, but 15 stitches away from the corner edge. (the buttons are at a diagonal from each other)