This cowl is incredibly easy to make, but it looks so high fashion! This project is one of my most popular items. It can be completed in a matter of minutes and the yarn costs close to nothing. To keep the shape of this cowl, use the thickest yarn available. Use a yarn for this project that would be used on size 50 knitting needles or any giant-size yarn.
Measures approx: CIR: 19 inches (48 cm) W: 9 inches (23 cm)
- jujuhooks added Chunky Cowl to knitted clothes 10 Feb 14:23
- Kimya J. favorited Chunky Cowl 29 Oct 21:54
- Chudames favorited Chunky Cowl 04 Nov 10:02
- Southern Crafter added Chunky Cowl to Knitting & Crocheting 04 Nov 02:22
- Southern Crafter favorited Chunky Cowl 04 Nov 02:22
- Search Press published her project Chunky Cowl 30 Oct 06:00
Pull 1½ feet (45 cm) of yarn from the center of the skein and make a slipknot.
Bind off the stitches and knot the end.