CHRISTMAS DECOR - RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLE
my new creation - using PET bottles of 1.5 coke :)
- Brenda S. favorited Christmas Wreath 25 Jan 19:42
- adriana.villegasmolina favorited Christmas Wreath 09 Aug 09:25
- Dusta S. added Christmas Wreath to wreath ideas 18 Oct 03:16
- Ozzy's wife. favorited Christmas Wreath 15 Dec 22:26
- jerilyns favorited Christmas Wreath 15 Dec 06:42
- renee.bamford.1 added Christmas Wreath to Christmas decorations 15 Dec 04:30
- she's crafty... favorited Christmas Wreath 10 Dec 02:08
- Rebecca M. added Christmas Wreath to Christmas Ideas 08 Dec 00:03
- blue replied to a comment on her project Christmas Wreath 18 Oct 16:16
- Glenda A. commented on Christmas Wreath 18 Oct 13:15
use a sharp scissor to cut the bottles into leaves... make an oblong and trim the edges to form them into serrated leaves (or zigzag).
paint the petals for the poinsettias - red and for the leaves - green.
assemble now the painted petals and leaves by layering them to form poinsettias using your hot glue gun.
i made 5 poinsettias and arranged them on a circle made of cardboard :)
finally, put a ribbon to add more elegance on the wreath itself...and you're done!
took me a while to finish my creation as i need to have the paint dried completely before putting them all together to form the wreath :)