A short snappy project for Christmas
What you need?
Two pieces of felt the same colour
Lace any colour
Needle and thread the same colour as the felt and lace
1. Draw a boot template A4
2. Cut out the boot template and pin it to the boot
3. Then cut around it
4. Pin the lace to the top of the boot
5. Sew around the lace making sure the lace can be seen both sides of the boot
6. Pin the two boots together
7. Use the same thread as the colour of your boot and sew it together.
8. Attach a small lace ribbon and sew it to the boot.
9. You can decorate it by putting a brooch on the lace or leave it as it is for you to fill up.
I have given these away to my colleagues and I know they have appreciated them. They are easy to make and it takes about thirty minutes to make each stocking. It cost me £3 to make 5 stockings.
Kristina H. posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!