Special cards for family and friends
I made these cards simple but decorative. I taped off the edges to keep a white border around the cards, then I quickly brushed some blue paint making sure to have some lines show going back and forth. When that dried I splattered some silver paint on them to be a little more decorative and then carefully peeled the tape off. I normally personalize cards, but I kept these ones more simple and instead wrote a message with a sharpie and to finish them off I used a hole punch in the corner and after making some small plastic icicles I melted a small hole into them with a needle and tied them to the cards with some red and green ribbon.
- Laura entered her project Christmas Cards to Secret Santa 12 Dec 23:23
- Laura entered her project Christmas Cards to Secret Santa 03 Dec 17:55
- Laura entered her project Christmas Cards to Secret Santa 18 Dec 23:31
- Joe W. commented on Christmas Cards 18 Dec 06:47
- Joe W. favorited Christmas Cards 18 Dec 06:46
Laura posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!