Turn a card stock image into a fun Christmas ornament!
Take any image and turn it into a fun ornament for your tree!
- Key West Witch favorited Christmas Balls! 31 May 13:58
- PixieFey added Christmas Balls! to Christmas 08 Dec 12:30
- Xfluffy_unitatoX favorited Christmas Balls! 03 Dec 21:24
- PixieFey added Christmas Balls! to Paper Crafts 02 Dec 09:39
- The Sewing Maven favorited Christmas Balls! 02 Dec 00:05
- Mark Montano published his project Christmas Balls! 02 Dec 00:01
Watch the short video tutorial here:
1. Trim your print out to 6" x 11" making sure the image falls at the 3" mark
2. Cut 6” x 3/4” wide strips as you see in the photo. You will need 16 strips so save the extra pieces for filler
3. With your safety pin, poke a hole on each end of each strip 1/4” up from the edge and right in the center
4. Poke a hole in the center of the large sequins if you need to
5. Cut the straw to 3"
6. Bend a loop in the end of the wire
7. Add a bead and then a sequin
8. Line your strips in a stack in order
9. Starting at the top of the stack, thread them on the wire FACE DOWN toward the sequin
10. Add the straw
11. Starting from the strip that touches the sequin, thread each strip on the wire one by one
12. Add a sequin, then a bead, clip and bend a loop in the wire.
Hand on a ribbon and you're done!