sounds gross, tastes so freaking good
my friend lisa first told me about these and my sister and i made them over winter break. THEY ARE SOOO good. its unbelieavable.
- Melissa Beth added Chocolate Toffee Saltines to Foodening 14 Nov 10:57
- Sveta favorited Chocolate Toffee Saltines 19 Jan 07:53
- Bonnie B. added Chocolate Toffee Saltines to Omnomnom 03 Dec 16:29
- marlene j. added Chocolate Toffee Saltines to dessert 12 Jan 21:11
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Chocolate Toffee Saltines 02 Dec 02:09
- queen s. favorited Chocolate Toffee Saltines 15 Sep 10:55
completely cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and preheat oven to 400 degrees F
cover the cookie sheet with the saltines in a single layer
stir the butter and sugar together in a saucepan for about 2-4 minutes while it boils
pour the butter/sugar over the saltines and spread it to cover them
put it in the oven for about 5 minutes
take it out and sprinkle chocolate or whatever else you want on top. (nuts etc...ugh i hate nuts though) whatever floats your boat!
wait for it to cool or put it in your fridge/freezer if it fits. to serve, you can break it into pieces.