Yummy, easy Chocolate Tarte
Easy and impressive Chocolate Tarte.
This only has a few simple ingredients and virtually no skill is needed to make this but it is sure to impress everyone who eats it.
If you wish to add a few drops of brandy/liqueur to the filling please feel free to do so.
I have added flaked almonds to the top of the tarte also, this gives an extra crunch to the tarte but is not necessary.
- Emma H. favorited Chocolate Tarte 27 Feb 21:07
- LottiePoP added Chocolate Tarte to Baking 06 Apr 13:06
- hnnnngfinnick favorited Chocolate Tarte 16 Feb 12:25
- Zombie Babe favorited Chocolate Tarte 16 Feb 09:27
- Suzi T. favorited Chocolate Tarte 08 Jan 19:31
- KelliDroze added Chocolate Tarte to Sweet 08 Jan 05:27
- Sarah B. added Chocolate Tarte to Food 06 Jan 23:07
- Super Madcow published their project Chocolate Tarte 31 Dec 13:58
Add the butter, a few pieces at a time and stir through until the butter is melted. Continue to do this until all the butter is incorporated.
Add the chocolate mixture to the pastry case and allow to set for at least 3 hours but will be better if left over night.
The tarte should be served at room temperature.