Chocolate cupcakes make simply with a cake mix and super soft and moist with pumpkin. Just a hint of spice lets you know that your fall cupcake dreams have come true!
Super simple to make and full of flavor, the chocolate pumpkin cupcakes have something for everyone to love! Whip up a batch and make your favorite frosting and sink your teeth into a delicious bite of fall!
- Kimya J. favorited Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes 21 Apr 02:50
- Pam favorited Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes 25 Mar 20:24
- Crafterella featured Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes 21 Mar 23:00
- Ruby Autumn favorited Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes 20 Mar 18:59
- LUPE68 favorited Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes 19 Mar 19:45
- Carlee S. published their project Chocolate Pumpkin Cupcakes 17 Mar 09:00
Preheat oven to 350F and place paper cupcake liners in 18 cupcake wells.
Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Beat on low until combined. Scrape bowl to ensure everything is incorporated.
Continue to mix on medium for 2 minutes.
Scoop into lined cupcake tins.
Bake 20-22 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly touched with a finger.
Remove from cupcake tin and place on wire rack until completely cooled.