Chocolate Pretzel Rods: DIY Wedding Favors
Chocolate pretzel rods are fun and fabulous DIY wedding favors. They’re easy to make and perfect for brides on a budget.
The key to great tasting chocolate pretzel rods is to not cheap out on the chocolate. I used Ghiradelli semi-sweet chocolate chips. Also, to ensure freshness, I wouldn’t make these more than a few days before your wedding.
- Maxine M. added Chocolate Pretzel Rods to To-make list 18 Apr 05:33
- Dawn M. favorited Chocolate Pretzel Rods 16 Jan 23:35
- Anna J. favorited Chocolate Pretzel Rods 17 Sep 20:06
- KellBell added Chocolate Pretzel Rods to Yumm 08 Jun 15:33
- Millie H. added Chocolate Pretzel Rods to Dessert 25 Mar 21:52
- Jen C. favorited Chocolate Pretzel Rods 24 Mar 15:03
- Charlotte H. favorited Chocolate Pretzel Rods 12 Mar 16:44
- aviiry G. favorited Chocolate Pretzel Rods 15 Feb 03:57
- jessica.boulanger.10 added Chocolate Pretzel Rods to foods 26 Jan 01:12
- z o m b i e added Chocolate Pretzel Rods to Foods 08 Jan 19:30
You Will Need
Add chocolate sprinkles or nuts. I brought the chocolate pretzel rods outside into the cold air and let the chocolate set just a wee bit before I added the sprinkles, that way the sprinkles didn’t slide off the top. You can also drizzle them with white chocolate, but make sure you let the semi-sweet chocolate set first. If you are giving these as wedding favors, simply place inside a cellophane bag and add a tag.