A solid chocolate base topped with sweets
An easy to make chocolate based sweet pizza. Keep in the fridge, but let it sit on the side for 20 minutes serving.
- Toxic Cupcake Killjoy favorited Chocolate Pizza 16 Apr 14:47
- Anny G. favorited Chocolate Pizza 11 Nov 20:18
- Annie q. favorited Chocolate Pizza 06 Nov 03:44
- Sareth favorited Chocolate Pizza 14 Oct 01:59
- Natalýa E. favorited Chocolate Pizza 12 Aug 06:22
- Suzi T. favorited Chocolate Pizza 11 Aug 15:06
- destinytlong favorited Chocolate Pizza 11 Aug 09:09
- Calendula Rain favorited Chocolate Pizza 05 Aug 18:59
- Leo R. favorited Chocolate Pizza 05 Aug 09:28
- Sarai Felidae favorited Chocolate Pizza 02 Aug 23:23
I recommend melting half of your chocolate at a time. Break the chocolate into squares, place in the Pyrex bowl.
Bring a small amount of water (enough that will just touch the base of your bowl when you place it on the pan) to the boil. Reduce to a simmer before adding the bowl.
Stir occasionally until fully melted.
If you're still feeling creative, follow step 2 using a small cake tin and add the remaining marshmallows and fudge. Bake in the over at 180 for 5-10 minutes or until the marshmallows are looking toasty/melty. Meanwhile, melt your remaining chocolate. When the marshmallows and fudge are ready, remove from the oven and pour over the last of the chocolate. Sprinkle with jazzies and anything else delicious you can find.